办公室老板对话英语话题

库库舟 分享 时间: 收藏本文

【简介】感谢网友“库库舟”参与投稿,下面是小编为大家整理的办公室老板对话英语话题(共7篇),如果喜欢可以分享给身边的朋友喔!

篇1:办公室老板对话英语话题

SCENE A 隔周,吉娜到老板的隔间去看他

Zina: Hi, boss. You wanted to see me?

吉娜: 嗨,老板。你说要见我?

Vince: Zina. Look, I know when I 1) hired you, I told you I'd pay you a salary. But I just can't.

文斯: 吉娜。听着,我知道当我雇用你之时,我说过会付你薪水。可是我没办法。

Zina: Excuse me? I hope I didn't just hear what I think I just heard.

吉娜: 你说什么?我希望我不是真的听到我以为我听到的。

Vince: I know it's 2) awkward, but you're going to be thanking me later. I'm going to make you rich.

文斯: 我知道这说来尴尬,不过你以后会感谢我的。我会让你发财。

Zina: You're going to make me rich by not paying me?

吉娜: 你要用不给我薪水的方法让我发财?

---------------------------------------------------------

语言详解

A: How many people did the company hire this year?

公司在今年雇用了多少人?

B: Over two hundred.

超过两百个。

【look听着】

很奇怪,怎么英文的look会翻译成中文的“听着”?其实这正说明文化的差异。在英、美社会里,要对方在意你即将说的话,最普遍的语词是look,而我们在同样情况下却说“听着”。

A:Look, I'll give you ten dollars if you sweep the room for me.

听着,如果你帮我扫房间,我就给你十块钱。

B:Sounds reasonable.

听起来蛮合理的。

1) hire (v.) 雇用

2) awkward (a.) 令人尴尬的的,感到尴尬的

篇2:办公室寻找老板英语对话

Bob:

Ann,do you know where our boss is?

安,你知道老板在哪吗?

Ann:

I’m not really sure. What happened?

我不太清楚。怎么了?

Bob:

I need his signature.

我需要他的签名。

Ann:

You can visit Lily, who is our boss’s assistant,maybe she know.

你可以找老板的助理莉莉,或许她知道。

Bob:

Thanks,but can you tell me where I can fine her?

谢谢,你能告诉我哪里可以找到她吗?

Ann:

She is in the personnel division,and here is her office telephone number.

她在人事部,这是她办公室电话。

Bob:

You give me a big hand.

你帮了我大忙了。

Ann:

You are welcome.

你太客气了。

Bob:

Do you mind having a coffee with me after work,I treat you.

介意下班后一起喝咖啡吗?我请客。

Ann:

No, I 'd love to.

不介意,我很乐意。

篇3:办公室聚会话题英语对话

大多公司都会组织一些员工聚会,来提高员工的积极性,增强内部凝聚力,以及帮助员工放松心情,来看看下面关于办公室聚会的对话吧!

A:It seems the department still has some money left in the budget. Do you have any suggestions how to use it before the budget is renewed?

看来我们部门的预算还有结余,趁现在还没有重新预算,搞点活动吧,你有什么建议?

B:What about renting a restaurant and treating the empployees to a nice dinner?

我们租个餐馆,请大伙好好吃一顿吧.

A:But we've done that many times. We want something fresh this time.

我们以前已经吃过很多次了,这次来点新花样.

B:Okay, let me think. What about a party-and-movie night? We can rearrange our reference room, invite a band to play some music, order in some food and watch a movie later.

好吧,让我想想.来个聚会---电影之夜吧.我们可以装饰一下会议厅,请个乐队演奏音乐,点一些吃的,然后再看个电影.

A:Sounds like a good idea, but a band sounds too expensive.

想法不错,但是请个乐队太贵了.

B:Well, we can ask people to make small contributions.

那我们可以让大家再凑点钱.

A:I don' t think so. I don't think people are going to like it if they have to pay to come. But we certainly can cut costs in other ways, such as make the party BYOB.

不好吧,要是花钱来,大家可能就没兴趣了.不过可以换个地方来节约开支,比如聚会BYOB.

B:BYOB? What's that?

BYOB?什么意思?

A:Bring your own beverage. We can provide food, but people have to bring their own drinks.

自带饮料啊.我们来提供食物,但是大家要自己带喝的.

B:So we're just going to have a party where they bring their own drinks and we just give them some snacks? I don't know how well that will go over.

这样就只给大家食物,饮料还要自己带?我不知道大家会怎么想.

A:Maybe you have a point. How about having a party on a Friday afternoon? We'll stop early, order some pizza, and serve drinks. There'll be music but no band. Having the party in the office will make it cheaper and because it's the end of the week there won't be much work.

也许你有道理,要不我们周五下午聚会吧?我们早点下班,点点儿披萨饼,准备酒水饮料.我们不请乐队,自己放音乐,我们就在办公室里聚,这样还能便宜些,反正周末的工作量也不会很大.

B:Oh, that sounds like fun!

哦,这听起来很有意思啊!

篇4:办公室建议话题英语对话

A suggest you quit smoking 戒烟的建议

Would you mind if I make a suggestion?

你介意我提个意见吗?

Of course not, go ahead.

当然不介意,请说。

Maybe you should try to quit smoking. You know it is very bad for your health.

也许你应该试着戒烟了。你知道的,吸烟有害健康。

Well, sure it is. Actually, I have been cutting down the amount since two months ago. I used to smoke a pack of cigarettes for a single day. Now I limit it to 6 cigarettes a day.

额,确实是这样。事实上,从上两个月开始,我已经减少吸烟量了。我过去一天抽一包烟。现在限制到一天6根。

You have made a big progress. Quitting smoking is not an easy job. But it will be rewarding in the long run.

你已经有很大进步了。戒烟不是一件容易的事。但是从长远来看是值得做的。

Thank you for your suggestion.

谢谢你的建议。

You’re welcome.

不客气。

I suggest we have a dinner party 我提议我们开个晚餐派对

I wonder if it is possible that we organize a dinner party for all the colleagues in our departments. They are working very hard these days. Maybe it is time for everybody to relax a little.

我想知道能否为我们部门的所有员工组织一个晚餐派对。这些天他们工作非常辛苦。也许现在是大家放松一下的时候了。

That is a good idea, I love it. What time do you think is convenient?

这是个好主意,我喜欢。你觉得是什么时候方便呢?

Well, what about this Thursday evening after we finish the weekly meeting?

额,这个星期二晚上,我们开完周会之后怎么样?

Ok, I will inform everybody when they come back from lunch. It has been a long time since we had the department dinner last time. I am sure they don’t want to miss it.

行,大家吃完午饭回来之后,我会告诉他们。自从上次我们部门聚餐到现在已经很久了。我相信他们不想错过的。

I hope so. Let me know how many will come. Then I will book the restaurant.

希望如此。让我知道谁会出席。然后我去订餐厅。

篇5:办公室闲聊话题英语对话

He was packed off there 他被调到那里

Have you heard that we will have reorganization?

你有没有听说我们要改组?

No, really?

没有,真的吗?

Yes, flexible, aggressive and creative people are urgently needed in the marketing department.

是的,灵活,有进取心和有创造性的人是市场部急需的。

Who will be there?

谁会去那里?

James is going to be packed off there.

詹姆斯即将调到那里。

That is good. He can leave you alone this time.

太好了。这次他不能打扰你了。

A picnic 野餐

Did you sign up for the picnic party?

你报名参加野餐派对吗?

Yes, of course. I love the picnic party. It’s really family fun time.

是的,当然参加。我喜欢野餐派对。这是享受天伦之乐的好时机。

This time you can bring your daughter with you.

这次你可以带你女儿一起去了。

Right, she is so excited and simply can’t wait.

是的,她太兴奋了,实在等不及了。

There are times of games planned, should have a grand time.

有很多次游戏比赛,应该会有一个美好时光。

篇6:办公室英语话题找工作对话

Calling a company 打电话给一间公司

ABC Company, my name is Lucy. How can I help you?

ABC公司,我是Lucy。有什么我能为您服务的吗?

Hello, Lucy, this is Monica. I’m calling for the accountant position. I saw the information about the vacancy on your company’s website. Is it still available?

你好,Lucy,我是Monica。我要申请会计师的职位。我在你们公司的网站上看到你们职位空缺的信息。现在还空缺吗?

Thank you for your interest. The position is still available. Have you already sent your CV to us?

谢谢您对我们的职位感兴趣。那个职位仍然空缺。您发简历给我们了吗?

No, not yet. First, I want to check about the availability and see if you could give more information.

没,还没有。首先,我要核实能否申请,看看你们能否给我更多的信息。

It is urgent for us to fill this position now and I would like to stress that English is a must because of the international contacts and most likely traveling abroad very soon. If all these is not problem for you, I recommend you to mention these in your cover letter and send it to me directly.

我们现在急着要填补这个职位的空缺,我要强调一下因为国际合同的需要再加上很快很有可能去国外出差,所以会英语是必须的。如果所有这些你都没有问题,我建议您在求职信中要提到这些,然后直接把它发给我。

The notification period of my current job is not that long and I’m quite profession to English and I am happy with the traveling abroad as I’m good dealing with the people from other cultures. It makes the whole job even more interesting. I will send my resume to you still this week.

我现在工作的通知期不是很长,我对英语很熟悉,可以去国外出差我很高兴,因为我能很好得与来自其它文化的人来往。这让整个工作更加有趣。这个星期我会把我的简历发给您。

知识点讲解:

1. 如果你打电话给别人,对方一接电话,你就要报上自己的名字(identity yourself),说:“Hello, this is...speaking.”不要等待对方追问你是谁。

2. 接别人打来的电话时,如果对方未报姓名,你可以礼貌地问:“Who's calling, please?”假如对方电话中要找的人是你的家人或室友,你也应该问这句话,先让接电话的人知道是谁打来的。万一你拨通了一个号码,却从对方接听时的口气,发觉你可能拨错电话时,千万不要反问人家:“What number is this?”而是要问你拨的号码对不对,例如:“Is this 715-0456?”如果对方告诉你拨错了,赶快说:“I'm sorry.”然后把电话轻轻挂上。

3. 假如你接到别人拨错的电话,你可以说: “I think you have the wrong number. This is 715-0456.”然后把电话轻轻挂上。不要摔电话!他拨错电话号码很可能是无心的。

4. 打电话应该要言不繁。讲完该讲的话时,通常由拨电话的先说:“Goodbye.”对方可能加一句:“Thank you for your calling.”然后双方挂上电话,记住要轻哦。

下面是两个打电话的实例:

例一:A: Hello. Is this 300-1234?B: No. I guess you have the wrong number.A: I am sorry.

例二:A: Hello. Can I speak to Mr. John Anderson, Please? This is Steve Lee.C: Hold on, please.D: John Anderson speaking.A: Hi, John. This is Steve. Did you get my note?D: Yes, I just got it. I'll think it over and call you back.A: Fine. See you later.D: Goodbye.

最后,来看看我们大家很少注意的细节吧。

1. 除非你确知对方是“夜猫族”,否则不要深夜跟他打电话。早晨太早打电话也是不礼貌的。一般说来,打电话最适当的时间是上午九点以后到晚上九点半以前。

2. 电话响了六响(six rings)还没有人接,不是对方不在家,就是他不方便接,或甚至不愿意接,最好是把它挂断了。

3. 最后,如果你打电话时预知这通电话不可能三言两语就结素,最好先问对方: “Is this a convenient time to talk?”(现在讲电话方便吗?)免得对方正有急务待理,或有客人在旁,又须听你长时间电话,造成尴尬场面。

篇7:办公室英语对话

A: Hello. I need to speak with Allan Cartwright.

B: This is he. May I help you?

A: I certainly hope so, I am about to stop doing business with your office.

B: I’m very sorry, Madam. Can you tell me what the problem is over the phone or would you like me to go to your office?

A:你好,我想找阿伦・卡特莱特讲话。

B:我就是,我能效劳吗?

A:我当然希望如此。我要停止和你们做生意了。

B:非常抱歉,夫人。您能在电话里告诉我是什么问题吗?或者您希望我到您办公室去一趟?

A: Finance, Angie speaking.

B: Hi Angie, it’s Tom Reynolds here. Can you tell me if my tuition fees for this semester have been approved?

A: Yes, Mr. Reynolds. They were approved yesterday. You can pick up the check today.

B: Oh wow! Thanks a million, Angie!

A:财务部。我是安琪。

B:你好,安琪。我是汤姆・雷诺兹。请告诉我这学期我的学费批准了没有?

A:批准了,雷诺兹先生。昨天批的。你可以今天来拿支票。

B:哦,哇!太谢谢了,安琪。

A: Kevin? Hi, it’s Elizabeth. I have a big favor to ask you.

B: How big, Elizabeth? Last time you said that, I ended up working overtime 3 nights in a row!

A: Well, I’ve got a huge load of typing and Mr. Blake has insisted I get it done by tomorrow afternoon.

B: All right, Elizabeth. But this is the last time.

A:凯文?嗨,我是伊丽莎白。我请求你帮我个大忙。

B:多大的忙,伊丽莎白?上次你就是这么说的,结果我连加了三个晚上的班!

A:是这样,我有一大摞东西要打。布莱克先生要我明天下午一定干完。

B:好吧,伊丽莎白。不过这可是最后一次了。

A: Mail room. Karen speaking.

B: Hi, Karen. This is John Williams in the purchasing department. Can you check to see if there’s a package down there for me?

A: Certainly, Mr. Williams. Just one moment, please.

B: Thanks, Karen.

A:收发室。我是凯伦。

B:嗨,凯伦。我是采购部的约翰・威廉姆斯。可以劳驾看一下有我的包裹吗?

A:当然可以,威廉斯先生。请稍等。

B:谢谢你,凯伦。

A: Mrs. Reynolds? This is Martin Gross calling.

B: Hi, Martin. What can I do for you?

A: Well, I’ve got the spread sheets you asked for, but I’m still waiting on some data from accounting.

B: That’s all right. Bring me over what you’ve got.

A:雷诺德夫人吗?我是马丁・格劳斯。

B:嗨,马丁。有事吗?

A:是这样,您要的那些表格我已经准备好了。只是还在等财务部的一些数据。

B:这就行了。把做好的给我送来吧。

相关专题 英语老板