Holiday DIY 自助旅游生活英语情景对话

szlaiji 分享 时间: 收藏本文

【简介】感谢网友“szlaiji”参与投稿,下面是小编为大家准备的Holiday DIY 自助旅游生活英语情景对话(共7篇),欢迎阅读借鉴。

篇1:Holiday DIY 自助旅游生活英语情景对话

Dialogue 情景对话1

S: So what do you think we should do for our anniversary? Should we stay in a hotel or go backpacking in a park?

J: I'm too old to go backpacking. Let's saty in a B & B in a scenic spot.

S: Since the weather is supposed to be nice, why don't we stay at a hotel with an outdoor swimming pool?

J: That's a good idea. I know of a reasonably priced hotel with a swimming pool that's just a stone's throw away from Hyde Park.

S: That's an execllent location! It must be one of the only hotels with an outdoor swimming pool in the heart of London!

J: They're also known for their huge breakfasts that keep you going all day.

S: We can eat to our heart's content in the morning and then spend the rest of the day in the pool.

J: Should I call them to make a reservation then?

S: You might as well see if they have any vacancies. Do they take credit cards?

J: Let me just check their website to find out.

S: Well?

J: Let's see. It says that breakfast is included, car parking is available, taxes are included in the price, there's free internet access, and yes, credit cards are accepted.

S: Fantastic. Let's book it for Saturday night then. And find out what time we can check in so we can make as much use of the pool as possible!

Dialogue 情景对话2

J: I've booked the room for Saturday night.

S: What time can we check in?

J: We can check in at 2:00 in the afternoon.

S: What about check-out?

J: Check out is at 11:00 a. m. , but you can request a late check-out for an extra £10. Should we do that?

S: Why not? Then we can sleep in and relax by the pool before we head back home.

J: Lockers are also available for luggage near the pool facilities, so we could spend the entire afternoon at the pool, even after check-out.

S: In that case, we won't need to pay for a late check-out.

J: Let's just wait and see how we feel. We might want to sleep in on Sunday morning.

S: That's a good deal. How about internet access? Is it available in the rooms?

J: Unfortunately not. They only offer free internet and WiFi access in the lobby.

S: That's alright. We won't really need it anyway, will we?

J: No, I think we'll manage going without internet access for a night!

S: How are we going to get there? Should we take the bus?

J: Since they offer free parking, let's just drive.

S: Ok. What time to do think we should hit the road on Saturday?

J: If we leave by noon, we should be able to get there by 2:00. What do you think?

S: Maybe we should leave at 11:00. That way, we'll have time to stop for lunch before we get to the hotel.

J: 11:00 it is then! Go pack your bags!

篇2:深入对话关于喜好生活英语情景对话

Dialogue 情景对话1

W:So what kind of thingsdo you do in your free time?

M:I'm really into(be into 深深投入)watching full films, what about you ?

W:I like to do just about anything outdoors.Do you enjoy camping?

M:Camping for evening is ok,but I couldn't do it for much long as more night.

W:Have you ever been camping in the boundary waters?

M:No.but I always want to do that.I've heard It's a beautiful place to go.

W:It's fantastic.My family and I are very fond of the place.

M:Do you have any photos or any your camping trips there?

W:Sure. Would you like to see them?

M:That will be great.What kind of camera do you have?

W:I have a camera SAR

M:Oh,you must be pretty interested in photography then.

W:I call it one of my hobbies.Do you know much about photography?

M:Actually I do,I took quite a few photography classes in University.

W:Have you heard about the photography exhibit that is going on the art Gary this weekend?

M:Yes,I was planing and going.Are you?

W:Yeah.In fact, maybe we could go together.

M:That'll be great. What time should I meet you there?

W:How about at 11 o'clock

M:Sounds great.see you then.

Dialogue 情景对话2

M:What sort of music do you like?

W:I love just about anything but Prince

M:So you are addicted in music then.

W:Oh,I like all kinds of music but he is one of my favorites.How about you ?

M:I won't go to turn off the music

W:Do you have a favorite band

M:To be honest no.I'm always searching a new music to listen to.

W:Do you often go to concerts?

M:I usually go to see a live band about twice a month. What about you?

W:I love going to live geggies.Are there any good local bands palying around here that you recommend?

M:There is an open mid-night of pop down the road every Thursday night when my favorite local band usually plays.you should come along next week with me.

W:I'd love to.But I haven't enough class on Tursdays.

M:That's too bad.Matbe another time.

W:Let me know if you hear about any good bands playing on the weekends.I'll have more free time then.

M:Ok,I'll let you know.Did you want to watch some TV?

W:Sure.What's up?

M:That's a reality TV show about a group of people who are trying to lose way

W:That sounds grateful.

篇3:客户旅游情景对话

客户旅游情景对话

(M = May, C1= Customer1)

M: Hello, can I help you?

你好,需要帮忙吗?

C1: Er, yes, I took a brochure yesterday and now I'd like to book a holiday please.

呃,是的。我昨天拿了一本宣传册,现在我想

M: OK, which holiday are you interested in?

好多,你对哪个旅游感兴趣?

C1: Em, this one here, on page 34.

嗯,这个,34页上的。

M: Ooh, yes, that one's on special offer. You get a 10 percent discount, is that the one?

哦,就是现在打特价的,九折,是这个吧?

C1: Yes, that's the one.

对,就是这个。

M: Good. Could you please fill in this booking form. We need your full address and a deposit of 20 percent. You can pay by cash or credit card or cheque.

好的。请您填一下这张预定单。请填您的详细地址并交付20%的定金。您可以用现金、信用卡或是支票支付。

C1: I'll need a receipt.

我要收据。

M: Yes, of course. And within a week you should receive confirmation1 of your booking. We then need to receive the balance at least ten days before the holiday begins.

当然。一周内您会收到我们的确认信息。请在旅游开始十天前交付余款。

C1: Thank you very much.

谢谢。

M: OK, if you'd like to fill in this form...

好的,请您填一下这张表……

(M = May, T = Tony, C1= Customer1)

1)

T: Hello, can I help you?

你好,需要帮忙吗?

C1: Er, yes, young man. I want a holiday in Scotland1 please. I got this brochure2 yesterday and I want to book today.

呃,是的,年轻人。我想去苏格兰旅游。我昨天拿了这本宣传册,今天想预定一下。

T: Em? Scotland? We don't do holidays in Scotland, I'm afraid madam.

呃?苏格兰?恐怕我们没有在苏格兰的旅游线路,夫人。

C1: But it says in your brochure, young man.

但是你们的宣传册里有啊,年轻人。

T: Em, let me see. I'm sorry madam, this is not our brochure. I'm afraid you've made a mistake.

哦,让我看一下。抱歉夫人,这不是我们的宣传册,恐怕你弄错了。

C1: Young man, it says here...

年轻人,在这儿……

T: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Perhaps you could try 'Norbrook Holidays', over there?

抱歉,抱歉,我想你可以去Norbrook Holidays旅游公司问一下,就在那边。

C1 [mumbling as she leaves] Young people nowadays...

现在的年轻人啊……

M: Oh dear! This conference3 hasn't been good for business.

天啊!这个会展可真不怎么样!

T: No, not really, it's been very quiet today. We've only had three bookings all morning!

是不怎么样,今天都没什么人来问。一上午只有三个客人来预定。

2)

(M = May, T = Tony, C2 = Customer2)

T: Yes, sir. Do you need any help?

你好,先生,需要帮忙吗?

C2: Er, yes. Can you tell me how much this holiday costs, please? On page 26?

呃,是的。这个旅游要多少钱?26页这个?

T: Em, yes sir. See there? It costs 858 pounds

哦,先生,在这里,858英镑。

C2: Ooooh, that's expensive! How long does it take?

哦,真贵啊!这个旅游要多长时间?

T: Em, it says there sir, 'This package takes two weeks'.

呃,这里,“旅行为期两周”。

C2: And when does it begin?

什么时候开始

T: It says here that it begins in September.

这里有说明,九月开始。

C2: Oh, I can't go in September! Er, do you do trips to Scotland?

哦,9月我去不了。嗯,你们有去苏格兰的旅游吗?

T: Er, no, not to Scotland, sir.

呃,没有,没有苏格兰的,先生。

C2: But I really want to go to Scotland.

可是我真的好想去苏格兰。

T: Er, I think you are looking for 'Norbrook Holidays', sir. Over there.

呃,我想你可以去Norbrook Holidays 公司问一下,就在那边。

C2: Thanks son.

谢谢你,年轻人。

T: This is such a waste of time! Why can't people read the brochures4?

真是浪费时间!他们就不能自己看看宣传册吗?

M: Oh, never mind. It's the last day tomorrow.

哦,别在意。明天就是最后一天了。

篇4:旅游英语情景对话关于情景对话的表达

Conversation 1

A:Excuse me,miss. I'm Bob.

A:小姐,你好。我叫鲍伯。

B:I'm Amy. How do you do.

B:我叫艾米,你好。

A:I'm very glad to meet you. May I have this dance with you?

A:很高兴见到你可以和你跳个舞吗?

B:Certainly! I suppose you dance often.

B:当然可以!我想你经常跳。

A:No,I don't often dance. Isn't this a wonderful party?

A:不,不经常跳。舞会很精彩是吗?

B:Yes,I'm glad I have come.

B:是的,来这儿我很高兴。

A:How do you like fox-trot?

A:你喜欢跳狐步吗?

B:I like it very much.

B:我很喜欢。

A.You dance beautifully.

A:你跳得真好。

B:Thank you. It's lucky that I have got a good partner.

B:谢谢。很幸运我找到一个很好的舞伴。

A:Thank you.

A:谢谢。

Conversation  2

A:The music has started.

A:音乐开始了。

B:How do you like this waltz?

B:你觉得这支华尔兹舞曲怎么样?

A:It's very nice.

A:这支舞曲非常好。

B:May I ask you for a dance?

B:我可以请你跳支舞吗?

A:Certainly.

A:当然可以。

B:You are doing the waltz wonderfully well.

B:你的华尔兹跳得真好.

A:Thanks. I'm glad you say so. Oh, the music has stopped.

A:谢谢。你这样说我很高兴哦,音乐停了。

Conversation 3

A:What dances do you like?

A:你喜欢跳什么舞?

B:I love to dance the fast music.

B:我喜欢跳快节奏的舞。

A:Then you must be interested in disco.

A:那你对迪斯科肯定很感兴趣。

B:Yes,it's my favorite.

B:是的,我很喜欢。

A:Oh,it's a disco. Let's dance.

A:噢,迪斯科舞曲。一块儿跳吧。

B:You're a good dancer.

B:你跳得很不错。

A:Thank you. Now they are playing a rumba. Would you have a try?

A:谢谢。现在演奏的是伦巴想试试吗。

B:Sorry. I feel like sitting out the next dance.

B:对不起。我想坐会儿,下支曲再跳吧。

A:OK. Let's get something to drink.

A:行。我们去拿些喝的吧。

B:Good idea.

B:好主意。

篇5:校园英语情景对话:学习生活

Han Meimei pays a visit to Li Lei on Sunday.

H: This is the second time I’ve been here.

H:这是我第二次来这儿。

L: You’ve been here before?

L:你以前来过?

H: Several weeks ago, John showed me around, but we only took a look at the buildings and scenery.

H:几个星期以前,约翰带我转了一下,但只看了些建筑和风景。

L: Next week you two will come and sit in on the class of positive psychology, right?

L:你们两个下周要来听积极心理学了是吧?

H: Yes, I feel time goes by so slowly. Tell me about your first impression of Harvard.

H:是的,我觉得时间过得好慢呀。给我说说你对哈佛的第一印象吧。

L: Well, as I went through the main gate and entered the Yard, the sun was filtering through the trees, softly illuminating the historic, brick buildings and causing the green grass to sparkle in the early morning dew. I gazed out the window at this beautiful scene and thought to myself, “No freshman should be so lucky.”

L:好吧,当我穿过大门来到哈佛园,看到阳光穿过树木,柔和地照在古老的砖墙建 筑上,阳光下绿草在晨露里闪光。我凝望着窗外,看着这美丽景色,心想M没有 新生竟会这么幸运了”。

H: Get to the point, tell me about your life in the first week. The first thing you did must be going to your dorm room.

H:说重点,给我说说你第一周的生活。第一 件事应该是去宿舍吧。

L: Right. I was luckily enough to move into the Canaday Hall. It s the newest dormitory in Harvard Yard,yet it was completed as early as in 1974.

L:对。我很幸运搬进了卡纳迪堂,它是哈佛 学院最新的宿舍楼了。尽管如此,它早于 1974年就建成了。

H: The newest was built in 1974. How old the other dormitories are!

H:最新的楼都是1974年的,其他宿舍楼该 多古老呢!

L; Very old. Some were even built in the 18th and 19th century.

L;很古老,一些甚至建于18和19世纪。

H: I know. Last time John and I had a look at Massachusetts Hall, the oldest dormitory, from the outside.

H:我知道,上次我和约翰从外面看了最古老的宿舍楼马萨诸塞堂。

L: In addition to Mass Hall and Canaday Hall, there're about 15 other dormitory buildings, most of which are quite ancient. And these dormitories have housed many distinguished people in history. Emerson lived in Hollis Hall, J. F. Kennedy lived in Weld Hall, Bill Gates lived in Wigglesworth Hall, and so on and so forth.

L:除了马萨诸塞堂和卡纳迪堂,还有大约15个宿舍楼,很多都很古老。历史上有 很多著名人士曾经住过这些宿舍楼。爱默生住过霍利斯堂,J. F.肯尼迪住过维 尔德堂,比尔?盖茨住过威格尔斯沃斯堂,等等。

H: The feeling of living in these buildings must be different.

H:住在这些楼里的感觉肯定不一样吧。

L: Quite different. When I went into the Canaday Hall, I was a little disappointed. It lacks some of the charm of the freshmen housing. Instead of hardwood floors and fireplaces, Canaday's rooms have white cinderblock walls and sketchy carpeting,

L:相当不一样。我刚进卡纳迪堂时,有点失望。它缺少一些新生宿舍的魅力。卡纳 迪的房间不是硬木地板和壁炉,相反却是白色煤渣墻壁和破烂的地毯。

H: I think it’s good to have a different feeling in modem times when everything is made of, you know, cement. Didn’t it give you the feeling of historical vicissitudes?

H:我想,在什么都是用水泥做的现代社会,有一种别样的感觉也挺好的。设有给你 一种历史沧桑感?

L: Whatever you say, I was really disappointed at the first sight. However, my initial disappointment quickly wore off as I came to realize all the advantages Canaday has to offer.

L:随便你怎么说,反正我第一眼看到时,真的有些失望。不过,这种失望很快就消 失了,因为我发现了卡纳迪的好处。

H: You change your mind so quickly and easily.

H:你的想法变得还真快,真容易。

L: I'm sharing a suite with four other boys that has four singles off of a large common room. Thus, only two of us have to share a bedroom. I chose to share a room with another boy.

L:我和另外4个男生住在一个套房里,有四个房间,一个公共休息室。所以,只有 两个人需要住在一个房间里。我选择和另_男生住在一个房间。

H: That’s wonderful. In Chinese universities, usually six or eight students have to share one room. It’s too crowded. How do you like your roommates?

H:那很好啊,在国内的大学,通常6到8个人要住在一个房间,很挤。你喜欢你的 室友吗?

L: I adore my roommates. They’ve definitely helped make this place feel more like home. During this first week, it’s such a relief to have four boys to be my friends whom I can count on to help me through this adjustment process.

L:喜欢,他们帮了我很多忙,让我有家的感觉。第一周能有4个人成为我的朋友, 我感觉轻松许多,我靠他们帮我度过了调整期。

H: Do you have any difficulties in communication?

H:你和他们交流有没有困难?

L: No. Sure, we're completely different in terms of background, ethnicity, religion, and interests, but we actually reflect quite well the diversity that Harvard is so proud to offer. There is nearly no obstacles between us.

L:没有。当然我们的背景、民族、宗教和兴趣都完全不同,但我们实际上很好地反 映了哈佛的多样性,这是哈佛引以为豪的。我们之间几乎没有什么障碍。

H; Will you live in the same dorm room all four years?

H:你们4年要一直住在同一个宿舍吗?

L: No, in the second year, we,11 move from dormitories to Houses. But I haven’t ftgure out what Houses are like.

L:不是的,我们第二年会从宿舍搬到学舍,但我还不清楚学舍是什么样的。

篇6:Shopping 购物生活英语情景对话

Dialogue 情景对话1

A: It's such a nice day outside. Let's take a walk into town and do some window-shopping.

C: You know I hate shopping more than aything else in this world.

A: I know. But we could get some exercise in, and we could get some errands run, too. Windous-shopping won't cost you anything?

C: What kind of errands do we need to run?

A: Well, we could go to the newsagent's to pick up the Sunday paper, go to the butcher's to pick up a Chicken for a roast dinner, and to the chemist's to pick up your prescription from the doctor.

C: I'll only go if we can stop at the off-license to pick up something to drink for tonight.

A: Fine, we'll do that on the way home, so we don't have to carry it the whole time.

C: Sounds good. You have to promise not to go into any of the stores in the mall though. I know how you like to try things on in the fitting rooms, especially if the stores have special offers.

A: I promise. We're only going for a walk to get some exercise and to get some things done that we haven't had time for.

C: OK, let's go then.

A: Do you have any money?

C: For what?

A: For our errands, and maybe a little extra for something from a vendor on the street.

C: You said you were only going to windos shop!

A: I agreed to not go into the mall, but I still look at things in the market!

C: I should have known...

Dialogue 情景对话2

C: What do you think about this store? I heard it's a posh store that's only got branches in big cities.

A: I love this store! The only problem is that it's extremely expensive.

C: Don't worry. I've decided that for your birthday I'm going to take you shopping for a new dress.

A: Really? I thought you hated shopping?

C: I do, that's why you should appreciate this gift!

A: Sure. That's really nice of you. Let's go in and try some things on.

C: How about this red dress? I think it would really suit you.

A: That's gorgeous! Do they have it in a size 8?

C: Here you go. On my other day, it would cost me a fortune, but it's on special offer today.

A: I think this colour isn't quite right for me. Do they have the same dress in white?

C: Let me look. Let's see... they've got one in blue, green, pink, black... and white. Here you are.

A: This is perfect! What do you think?

C: I think you look fantastic. Happy Birthday!

A: I'm so lucky. You only get a chance like this once in a blue moon! Thanks honey!

篇7:旅游英语情景对话关于名胜古迹的表达

Conversation 1

A:Xi'an is a beautiful city.

A:西安真是个美丽的城市。

B:I think so,too.

B:我也这么认为。

A:What's your plan for tomorrow?

A:你明天有什么计划?

B:I'm going to visit some places of interest here.

B:我想去参观一些这儿的名胜古迹。

A:Is there anything you'd like to visit in particular?

A:你有没有特别想要参观地方?

B:I think the Museum of the Terra-cotta Warriors is a must for us. We've been longing to visit it.

B:我想兵马俑博物馆是一定要参观的。这是我们一直盼望的。

A:Oh,sure. There are many terra-cotta soldiers with their horses and chariots.

A:哦,当然。那儿有许多兵马俑及战马和战车。

B:It's fascinating to see how the ancient Chinese troops were organized.

B:能见到中国古代如何排兵布阵真是太有意思了。

A:If you take a close look, you'll find that each warrior has a different facial expression and manner.

A:如果你们看仔细些,你们就会发现每个兵马俑的容貌和神态都不相同。

B:Those terra-cotta warriors are so vivid and true to life. It's amazing that sculpture could have attained such a high artistic level at that time.

B:这些兵马俑造型生动,形象逼真。那时候能达到这么高的雕塑水平,实在令人惊叹。

A:Yes, I agree with you. Do you know Dayanta?

A:是的,我同意你的说法。你知道大雁塔吗?

B:Yes , it's also very famous.

B:是的,它也很有名。

A:Right. You can visit it.

A:对。你可以去那儿参观。

B:Yes. Thank you for reminding me.

B:对。谢谢你提醒我。

Conversation 2

A:The Ming Tombs are just ahead of us.

A:明十三陵就在前面了。

B:Can't we just stop a minute and take a look at these stone beasts and statues?

B:我们停一会儿,看一下这些石兽、石雕人像好吗?

A:Certainly. They're supposed to be sentries standing guard along the approach to the tombs.

A:当然可以。据说他们都是卫兵,沿路守卫这条通往明陵的道路。

B:There seem to be four of each kind.

B:看起来每一种有4个雕塑。

A:That's right.

A:对了。

B:Whose tomb are we going to see?

B:我们将去看谁的陵墓?

A:We are going to see Ding Ling,the tomb of the thirteenth Ming emperor,Zhu Yijun.

A:我们将去看定陵,明代的第十三个皇帝朱诩钧之墓。

B:When was this tomb excavated?

B:这个陵墓是什么时间发掘的?

A:Work started in May 1956 and was completed the following year.

A:1956年5月工程开始,次年完成的。

B:Is this tomb the largest of all?

B:这是最大的一个吗?

A:It's difficult to say. But judging from the comparatively short time it took to complete, it must be one of the smaller ones.

A:很难说。但从完工所用这么短的时间来看,它一定是较小的一个。

B:Have you excavated all the tombs in this area?

B:你们把这一地区的陵墓都发掘了吗?

A:No,I'm afraid not. It's a very hard job.

A:恐怕还没有。这是项艰巨的工作。

Conversation 3

A:The Palace Museum is so large.

A:故宫太大了。

B:Yes,you are right. It covers 720,000 square metres.

B:是的,你说对了,它占地72万平方米。

A:There are so many rooms,too.

A:房间也很多。

B:Yes. It is said that the Palace Museum contains 9,999 rooms.

B:是的。据说故宫有9 999个房间。

A:9,999 rooms? I hardly believe it.

A:9 999 间?我真不敢相信。

B:Do you know why it's called Forbidden city in ancient times?

B:你知道古代它为什么叫紫禁城吗?

A:No, I don't know.

A:不,我不知道。

B:Because it's “forbidden”to the common people.

B:因为它是“禁止”老百姓人内的。

A:So we are lucky now.

A:所以我们现在很幸运。

B:I think so.

B:我也这么认为。

相关专题 英语情景